Tune in to our latest webinar to discover why security awareness training is not just for large regulated companies. No matter what industry you work in or the size of your company, improving your employees’ cyber defence skills so they can identify and avoid cyber attacks is central to staying ahead of hackers.
In fact, educating employees on the latest attack attempts couldn’t be more important. Our own research reveals 17% of mid-market companies reported serious attacks after employees opened suspicious or malicious emails, with that number rising to 28% for businesses turning over more than £51 million.
Join Censornet’s Oliver O’Brien as he interviews Nick Deacon Elliot, cyber training expert, to understand why your staff are your greatest cyber threat (and asset) and how to achieve internal buy-in for security awareness training. In this webinar, you will learn:
- How you can roll out a successful security awareness training programme with limited resources and budget
- How you can get buy-in from senior leadership
- The strategic business objectives you can support with proper cybersecurity training
- How to give your people personal ownership of their own risk and foster a culture of security awareness
- The data that demonstrates the measurable positive impact security training has on your organisation
Available On Demand Soon