Content means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site;
Terms means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time under clause 8;
CensorNet Ltd, We, us or our means CensorNet Ltd, the owner of the website whose head office is at Network House, Basing View, Basingstoke, RG21 4HG, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 05518629;
You or your means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content.
- Using the Site
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access this website from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the website if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- This website and all intellectual property rights in it including but not limited to any Content are owned by or licensed to us. Intellectual property rights include rights such as: copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us, including but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the website other than as necessary to enable you to access the site. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the website (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the website.
- Software may be made available for you to download. You may only use such software if you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that apply to such software (contained with our Master Services Agreement). You will be made aware of any terms and conditions that apply to the software when you try to download it. If you do not accept such terms and conditions, you will not be allowed to download the software. You should read any terms and conditions carefully to protect your own interests (they may contain provisions that set out what your legal rights are, what your legal responsibilities are when using software, what the software provider’s legal responsibilities are, and provisions that limit a software provider’s legal responsibilities to you).
- Using the software in an unlawful way (such as reproducing or redistributing it in a way that breaches these Terms and any others that apply to it) is expressly prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
- 4. Accuracy of information and availability of this website
- While we try to make sure that this website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that this website will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this website is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the website at any time as we see fit.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the website is available for your use, we do not promise that the website is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the website.
- Hyperlinks and third-party sites
- From time to time, this website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than this website. These hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience to provide further information only. We have no control over third-party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink or reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse that third-party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site.
- Limitation on our liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that: (a) were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or (b) that were not caused by any breach on our part
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
- Neither we nor any third-parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- Events beyond our control
- We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or floor, fire, explosion or accident.
- These Terms are dated May 2018. No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on this website and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.